Skip to content
- By booking with Z Mobility (hereinafter “Z”) you will be fully insured for any damages when you are on cars of Z, however, also acknowledge that in any event Z will not be liable for any consequential damages and the extent of Z liability shall never exceed the amount you actually paid to Z unless you are injured or worse by any accident Z chauffeurs cause.
- In the event that the service or accommodations described in an itinerary we prepared cannot be provided due to delays or other causes beyond the control of Z, Z will try, but shall not be required, to provide comparable services or accommodations. Z reserves the right to alter itineraries if it should become necessary or desirable. Z also reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure due to weather conditions or any other God’s will events. In such a case, full refund of all payments will constitute full settlement with the tour participant.
- If cancelled later than 24 hours before a pick-up time, full fare shown on the price chart will be charged (in case of Business Class Minivan to/from Haneda airport, cancellation deadline is 12 hours before a pick-up time). This policy is applied to all reservations including flight cancel, delays, and all other causes.
- If customer is late to show up to pick-up point by reserved time and date, in all airport transfers, first 30 minutes are no extra charge, however, there will be extra charges at every 30 minutes as following: 3000 Yen for Business class sedan, 3500 Yen for Business class Mini-Van and 5000 Yen for all other classes. If it is caused by flight delays, first one hour is free, but the same extra charge rules will be applied. If it is not airport transfers, extra charges for delay will be as follows: 3000 Yen for Business Class Sedan, 3750 for Business class Mini-Van, and 5500 for all others.
- Forwarding toll (when chauffeur use highway to pickup point) may be applied to your ride if your ride is to/from Narita or other far locations.
- During tours provided by Z, You must follow all safety and security directions made by Z chauffeurs. In a Z car, you are required to fasten seat belts all the time unless you are pregnant or in any illness or injuries that are not suited to safety equipment. Z chauffeurs and other employees may advise you for your social behaviors and you must respect such advice.
- Z is not responsible for any sickness and/or injuries caused beyond the control of Z when you are off the cars of Z. If you get sick or injured during the tour, ask for a help to your chauffeur immediately.
- Train tickets, facility entrance fees, lunch, dinner, local taxes, shopping items and tips are not included to any Z tour programs.
- If you are lost during the tours, you must call your chauffeur at once and follow his/her guidance. Do not try to solve the problem all by yourself, but call for a help. Carry chauffeur’s card all the time.
- All terms and conditions of Z shall be governed by the laws of Japan.